Hi " Guest " , By Registering an Account today you will be able to See more posts and Topics Rather Being a guest, Please Register Today

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
We Warmly Welcome " SHANTI DYNAMITE " On Our Platform
hello shanti ji. how are you. long time. please interact with your fans here. Big Grin we need rotis. we are hungry now Blush
Go corona, corona goooo

i spoke to shanti ji on instagram live chat today and she was under the impression that her account was deleted. thats why her absence here. Godpa can you send her the detail of her account.
Go corona, corona goooo

Im back sorry i have been away
[Image: IMG-1576-01.jpg]

(02-28-2020, 02:20 PM)ShantiDynamite Wrote: Im back sorry i have been away
[Image: IMG-1576-01.jpg]

welcome back shanti ji. you brought back life to this forum with your presence and this hottest pic. you are awesome Blush
Go corona, corona goooo

@ShantiDynamite You can never be deleted !! : )
Get Access to Expensive , Uncensored , Bollywood , Mallu , B-Grade , Hindi PDF Sex Stories , Hindi Dialogues Wali Blue Films & Much More . BE A PLATINUM TODAY  

Don't Send me messages or "tag" me for any request , Use this forum as a platform , Not Me as your Slave , Messages for Any Kind of Request will be ignored and you might get banned as well .. ( Premium & Platinum are not included in this ) 

@ Godfather yes. Smile unke hone se shanti hain warna to ashanti hain. Blush
Go corona, corona goooo

(02-28-2020, 02:19 PM)RollJack Wrote: i spoke to shanti ji on instagram live chat today and she was under the impression that her account was deleted. thats why her absence here. Godpa can you send her the detail of her account.

sambandh bana rahe ho bhai  Bigsmile
Karoona Go... Karoona go... Go Coroona!
[Image: Anil-Loafer-037.jpg]

(02-29-2020, 12:39 PM)top_harami Wrote: sambandh bana rahe ho bhai  Bigsmile

shanti ji is the ambassador of this forum on social media Blush
Go corona, corona goooo