Hi " Guest " , By Registering an Account today you will be able to See more posts and Topics Rather Being a guest, Please Register Today

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gunjan Live 22nd May (2020)
GUNNJAN APP LIVE SESSION
SEE HOW SHE IS LOOTING PUBLIC    CLEVER BITCH (SEE BOTH PARTS)

https://www.file-upload.com/qnp81oenwl6p

https://www.file-upload.com/ai8xhv7pxczv

[Image: vlcs.png]

[Image: vlcsna.png]

@princeonnet and how much you are paying for this shit ??
i will highly recommend not to buy her any stuff from her app ,
Hunjaan aras , Gehanna Vashisht , Anveshi , etc ,, Also Abha Paul .. These females will ruin your hard earned money and nothing else .. Instead of spending that money on them you can always enroll with our premium .. ( i am not saying we give you everything ) , but you can check that out for yourself ..
BEWARE OF THESE SCAMMSTERS GUYS .. BEWARE ..
Get Access to Expensive , Uncensored , Bollywood , Mallu , B-Grade , Hindi PDF Sex Stories , Hindi Dialogues Wali Blue Films & Much More . BE A PLATINUM TODAY  

Don't Send me messages or "tag" me for any request , Use this forum as a platform , Not Me as your Slave , Messages for Any Kind of Request will be ignored and you might get banned as well .. ( Premium & Platinum are not included in this ) 

(05-23-2020, 06:55 AM)Godfather Wrote: @princeonnet and how much you are paying for this shit ??
i will highly recommend not to buy her any stuff from her app ,
Hunjaan aras , Gehanna Vashisht , Anveshi , etc ,, Also Abha Paul .. These females will ruin your hard earned money and nothing else .. Instead of spending that money on them you can always enroll with our premium .. ( i am not saying we give you everything ) , but you can check that out for yourself ..
BEWARE OF THESE SCAMMSTERS GUYS .. BEWARE ..
Bro it was 100 rupees for one live session which was for 1 hr.
posted session as the worst one,  where she lured people to send gifts, so that she can take winners name in her stupid exhausting story tellings.
and again she lured for highest gifts competition, promising the winner to take on whatsapp video call.
few guys sent gifts and im sure they were all together worth more than 25 thousand rupees..
im sure she gonna follow this strategy 
damn i felt pity and sorry for all those gift senders...

I understand and feel that its ok to spend some little amount for erotic content ,  but spending like this in stupid competitions and scams is BARBAROUS

i have split this thread for you @handpickedcontent intelligently commented it to be non working links , and cleverly inserted his link in quote .. so that he gets download .. What a brain man
Get Access to Expensive , Uncensored , Bollywood , Mallu , B-Grade , Hindi PDF Sex Stories , Hindi Dialogues Wali Blue Films & Much More . BE A PLATINUM TODAY  

Don't Send me messages or "tag" me for any request , Use this forum as a platform , Not Me as your Slave , Messages for Any Kind of Request will be ignored and you might get banned as well .. ( Premium & Platinum are not included in this ) 

Possibly Related Threads…
  DMB EXCLUSIVE SCAMMER - GUNJAN ARAS - FOOT FESTISH Godfather 1 443 53 minutes ago
Last Post: pooja1994760
  Ankita Sharma Couples Fucking in Live Parag Roy 1 407 1 hour ago
Last Post: pavitrasonu030690
Heart Gunjan Aras Official App Videos & Live Shows | New Video Added DesiPrime 31 21,444 11 hours ago
Last Post: dipanxxx