Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 4 Average
***EXCLUSIVE*** INDIAN WEB SERIES MUSIC TRIBUTE (1st on net)
OLD-2

A Tribute to one of the hottest girl in industry 
-KARISHMA SHARMA(RAGINI MMS)

[Image: 8.png]

[Image: 9.png]

[Image: 10.png]

[Image: 12.png]

[Image: 13.png]

[Image: 14.png]

[Image: 15.png]

[Image: 16.png]

Code:
https://www.file-upload.com/kpv8nrvcnq5f

GET ACCESS TO ALL OTT'S IN PRICE OF 1 OTT MEMBERSHIP .. YOU REQUESTED , WE HEARD & WE HAVE SLASHED THE PRICES BUY PREMIUM 1 MONTH FOR 399.00 INR  PLATINUM 1 MONTH FOR 5999.00 INR /  PLATINUM 6 MONTHS FOR 9999.00 INR / PLATINUM 1 YEAR VERIFIED FOR 17500.00 INR or $ 279.99
GET ACCESS TO ALMOST EVERY DESI OTT CONTENT OUT THERE , WITHOUT WATERMARK & ORIGINAL QUALITY .. WITH " STREAMING/DIRECT DOWNLOAD "OPTION. PLATINUM SECTIONS - PATREON /ONLYFANS/ ESCAPETV CONTENT , LIKE LIVE'S & PAID VIDEOS .. DESIPAPA NETWORK & SIMILIAR KIND OF CONTENT .. WE PROVIDE THE MOST CONTENT PACKED PACKAGE , THAT YOU WILL NOT GET ANYWHERE ELSE i.e  ULFAT SHEJADI SECRET VIDEO , OASI DAS VIDEOS , ARUNIMA BAANIK VIDEO , CALL ME SHRNI ONLYFANS ACCOUNT , NEELAM KUDALEY , MAYA RATI , SAREE FASHION  NIKSINDIAN & MANY MANY MORE OVER 1TB OF CONTENT TO BE DOWNLOADED FROM OUR DIRECT SERVERS , CHOOSE THE PLAN FOR YOURSELF AND BECOME THE PART OF THE TEAM TODAY

Man you have huge talent . Sincerely consider editing as career whether in animation , trailer making or other serious stuff.

GET ACCESS TO ALL OTT'S IN PRICE OF 1 OTT MEMBERSHIP .. YOU REQUESTED , WE HEARD & WE HAVE SLASHED THE PRICES BUY PREMIUM 1 MONTH FOR 399.00 INR  PLATINUM 1 MONTH FOR 5999.00 INR /  PLATINUM 6 MONTHS FOR 9999.00 INR / PLATINUM 1 YEAR VERIFIED FOR 17500.00 INR or $ 279.99
GET ACCESS TO ALMOST EVERY DESI OTT CONTENT OUT THERE , WITHOUT WATERMARK & ORIGINAL QUALITY .. WITH " STREAMING/DIRECT DOWNLOAD "OPTION. PLATINUM SECTIONS - PATREON /ONLYFANS/ ESCAPETV CONTENT , LIKE LIVE'S & PAID VIDEOS .. DESIPAPA NETWORK & SIMILIAR KIND OF CONTENT .. WE PROVIDE THE MOST CONTENT PACKED PACKAGE , THAT YOU WILL NOT GET ANYWHERE ELSE i.e  ULFAT SHEJADI SECRET VIDEO , OASI DAS VIDEOS , ARUNIMA BAANIK VIDEO , CALL ME SHRNI ONLYFANS ACCOUNT , NEELAM KUDALEY , MAYA RATI , SAREE FASHION  NIKSINDIAN & MANY MANY MORE OVER 1TB OF CONTENT TO BE DOWNLOADED FROM OUR DIRECT SERVERS , CHOOSE THE PLAN FOR YOURSELF AND BECOME THE PART OF THE TEAM TODAY

A Tribute to one of the hottest girl in industry 

-KARISHMA SHARMA(RAGINI MMS)

[Image: 8.png]

[Image: 16.png]

Karishma Sharma was a huge talent . But lost out due to over exposure and now has been reduced to a cheap b grade actress.

May be she should do exclusive web series .

Nice work.. is this posted in any free video platform?

(06-01-2020, 11:09 AM)Kajun Wrote: Since our INDIA is changing soo boldly and providing us the equally explicit contents as hollywood
Here is a TRIBUTE to our INDIAN Web series.

Ho 

if you want more 
make me know 
i'll upload more

(06-03-2020, 03:19 PM)blgrby Wrote: Nice work.. is this posted in any free video platform?
No

(06-03-2020, 06:39 AM)Robbytag Wrote: Man you have huge talent . Sincerely consider editing as career whether in animation , trailer making or other serious stuff.
Thank you buddy!

(06-01-2020, 05:56 PM)bj2010 Wrote: Great Work Brother,Keep it up
Thank you

Super Work. ContiNEW.....

Thumbs Up 
Handshake GREAT WORK ...KEEP GOING...KEEP IT UP!!

Oh man thank you so much! As a rookie video editor i can understand how much time, efforts and brainstorming it takes to make such video edits.

I used to do the video edits as well mainly for bhojpuri item queens like seema singh, smabhavna seth, sheetal bedi and then for my lund ki rani Nicky minaj but got a strike on youtube. Slowly, channel also got deleted and then somehow I lost interest.

BUT If you allow me I will post something in your thread as well to see if people like my work.

Possibly Related Threads…
  Desi-Indian-Pakistani-Nude hot Sex videos and B-grade Daily Update KGF_2 15 5,887 7 hours ago
Last Post: KGF_2
Video Desi Indian Actresses nude collection 100% Hot burhan.sab 37 8,286 7 hours ago
Last Post: burhan.sab
  Desi Indian leaked video collections ❤❤daily updated Undertaker 1,366 274,968 7 hours ago
Last Post: Undertaker